Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hailee's 6th Birthday

Hailee and some of the girls enjoying our swing.

Mia taking one of her sister's presents.




There's the birthday girl!

Check out the cake! The class payed off!



We had Hailee's birthday party on Sunday, which is her actual birthday. I can't believe she is already 6 years old. Time certainly flies on by! Hailee wanted a Strawberry Shortcake party, I also had the same theme when I was 6th birthday. How the different toys stand the test of time! We had 10 kids, include my two girls, over to our house. They made necklaces, had a cake walk, broke a pinata, ate lots of cake and opened presents. It was two hours of crazy but everyone had a great time! She is already preparing for her 7th birthday! She is one that likes to plan in advanced (I wonder who she gets that from?).

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Nice job on the cake! I am impressed!
Looks like Hailee had a great birthday with all her new friends!
XOXO