Saturday, August 1, 2009

Birthday Letter to Mia


Wow, where has time gone? You entered the world three years ago today and changed my life forever. Hailee's birth was special because she made me a mommy, your birth was special because you not only did you double my love in my heart but you made Hailee a sister. I see your relationship with Hailee grow every day. You two are so lucky to have one another! Since the day you entered our lives you have brought us so much joy! You have such a wonderful spirit and a kind heart. You make us laugh everyday with the funny jokes you tell and the quirky songs you sing. You have always kept me on my toes and I'm sure that will not stop anytime soon! I am so excited to see what life has in store for you! You are my sweet little girl and mommy loves you so very much!!!

No comments: