Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hard Times!

The last few weeks have been so difficult! I am so grateful that I was able to spend the last 10 months of my mom's life with her and I will treasure every minute of that! Words can't begin to explain how much I miss her, especially on days like today. Mia had surgery on her eye and I know her guardian angel was watching over her. Maybe it's a little selfish of me but I just wanted my mom there holding my hand letting me know it's was going to be okay. Mia is doing okay but I just want to call my mom to make sure that I'm doing everything right. Mom just knew what to say to me to ease my nerves and to encourage me.

1 comment:

Jolene Brown said...

I am so sorry Kristie, everything is happening at once. Your mom is with you, you are a part of her and who she was. You are such a strong, courageous, beautiful mother. You always make good choices for your family, and you rely on the Lord for direction. You truly are amazing. Get through one day at a time, and when you look back at all that you have overcome, you will be amazed. Love you, friend. xo