Sunday, October 26, 2008

I Can't Wait!!!

I'm so excited, my mom and dad are coming to visit us this coming weekend for Hailee's birthday. Hailee has no idea and I know she will be floored when she sees Mimi and Papa at the door. It has been so long since we have seen them (the end of July). We all miss them so much! My mom is doing much better now and it will be good to see her with most of her energy back! They are only staying for the weekend but they will be back at Christmas for a longer stay. This is our first guests here in Texas. We would love to have more!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am soo excited for you and the girls. I hope you have a great weekend.

Kelly said...

So excited for you!!!!The girls will love it!!
Have a great weekend and a Happy Halloween! I am sure you will post pics of the girls dressed up!!

XOXO
Kelly