Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's Been A While

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Things have been a little crazy around here. We are still trying to get settled from our second move in two months. Our things from Oregon finally arrived about a week ago. We are still dodging boxes in every room but we'll get finished someday!! The girls are doing great! Hailee lost her first two teeth a couple of weeks ago (I'll post a picture soon!). We had her parent/teacher conference and she is doing very well in school! Mia is as spunky as ever. She is quite a monkey, making it very difficult to get much done when she is around! It's still quite warm here, high 80's - low 90's in the day. I keep wondering when it will cool off but I don't know if it will for awhile. We miss all of you and would love to here from you! I'll try to do better with updates!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

So good to hear from you!!! I think about you everyday. Especially today while writing out Brooke's birthday invites. :(
Glad to hear you are settled!
I miss you!!

Profile said...

I am soo glad that you posted again. I am miss you. Glad to hear that things are going well. Call me soon.

Sarah said...

I made a comment from Dan's blog. OOOPPS

Amanda Sue said...

Glad to hear things are going well- I look forward to more updates! And pictures!

Jennifer said...

SO glad you are doing well. Our street is very lonely without you though! Give the girls hugs and kisses for us. POST PICTURES!!!
xoxo