Friday, March 13, 2009

Sickness

Our week got off to a rough start. Hailee started with a cough last Saturday. By Monday after school she felt quite miserable. You know it's bad when she asks to go to bed at 6 pm. I had the girls in bed and I was preparing for my sub job the next day when up comes Hailee burning up. Needless to say I wasn't subbing the next morning. Mia then woke up at 2 am with a fever as well. We stayed home of Tuesday in our PJ's. Both girls had high fevers and bad coughs. By Thursday Hailee was doing better but Mia was barking like a seal. Oh no, CROUP! Hailee went to school and Mia to the doctor. While we were at the doctor I got a call from Hailee's school saying she had an earache. We went to pick her up and back to the doctor office with her. I spent the entire day at the DR's. A steroid for Mia and antibiotic for Hailee later will hopefully but them on the mend. Now I'm starting to get it. I hope once I'm able to get some sleep I will keep the illness from setting in. I'm so ready for nice warm weather!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh, I hope you all get better soon! Seems like everyone is sick lately! Have a relaxing weekend and hope you don't get sick, too!! Take care!

Jennifer said...

Feel better soon!!!!! Missing you!