Monday, August 2, 2010

It's Fun To Be 4!!!

Mia finds a ladybug.


Bathing Beauties!
Mia's "Fancy" Cake

I can't believe 4 years have passed since my baby girl entered the world. She has filled our days with laughter, silliness, cuddles and kisses. Mia is very determined, smart and vivacious! Her bright blue eyes and smile melt my heart every time I look at her. She reminds me so much of my mom! I love her to pieces!

We celebrated her birthday with a few friends and family at a local splash park. The kids had so much fun splashing through the water! Mia wanted a "Fancy" cake, so I tried my best to please her :) It was a great day of fun!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What a beautiful cake!! And beautiful 4 year old, as well! Geez, can't believe she is that old!

kim said...

Hi Kristi
I was thinking of you when I saw Sue and Carolyn. I miss our group gatherings.
Mia is really adorable. I loved the cake. I'm glad life is going well.
Miss seeing you and the girls--Kim