Sunday, January 9, 2011

In A Blink!

Mia at 4 weeks old.
Mia at 4 years old.

Is it just me or does time seem to go by so fast? Maybe it's the hectic life I live of driving kids to school, teaching, picking up from school, dance, soccer, friends, family and fun. It seems like Mia has grown up in a blink of my eye! It just seems like yesterday I was caring her around to all of Hailee's school and extra-curricular events to watch as a bystander. Now my little girl has become quite a big girl and active participant herself! At of age of 4 1/2 I am in awe of how she can say the funniest things, knows what she wants and when she wants it, how much she loves to learn, how thoughtful she can be and how creative she is. I am amazed with all she has learned and enjoyed participating in so far this school year! She loves playing soccer, dancing ballet, anything to do with math, learning to read and write, creating wonderful works of art and making new friends. I'm so proud of her! Here are some funny things she has said the week that keeps to cracking up:

After hearing mention of a restaurant named Mama Mia's she says, "I think the only people that can go there are mama's and little girls names Mia!"

"Mom, I think I'm going to ask Santa for a Rapunzel spray bottle for Christmas next year. That way my hair can be long like hers."

"See that tooth, that's my super tooth! When I loose it the tooth fairy will have to give me extra money because it has super powers."

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It has gone fast. I remember when she was born. =)