I was just tagged by my friend Kelly. So Here I go:
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. My visit to Oregon to see my friends.
2. Mia getting potty trained.
3. Hailee finishing Kindergarten.
4. The sun!
5. Summer Fun!
6. Mom being done with this round of chemo.
7. Hailee going to Camp Dart-lo.
8. Watching Grey's Anatomy tonight.
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Drove Hailee to school.
2. Cleaned bathrooms.
3. Picked up pictures.
4. Went to the Doctor.
5. Had X-Rays of my knee.
6. Made lunch for my mom, dad and Mia.
7. Cuddled with my girls.
8. Gave Mia a bath and Hailee a shower.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Cure my mom.
2. Keep my kids away from anything harmful (words, people, actions, ect.)
3. Play on a warm beach.
4. Loose weight.
5. Go back to school and get my Master's.
6. Finish Mia's 1st year scrapbook.
7. Walk without pain.
8. Watch my cousin finish her Ironman Race in June.
8 Shows I Watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Jon and Kate Plus 8 (Maybe not now!)
4. Real Housewives of New York (it's funny)
5. Barefoot Contessa
6. Brother's and Sister's
8. Friday Night Lights
6 years ago