Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother's Day Tea

Happy Mother's Day!


Hailee and some of her friends from school.




Today was the Mother's Day Tea at Hailee's school. She has been talking and preparing for this day for months now. She's been in her room with the door closed practicing songs because she hasn't wanted me to hear them. It really has been so cute! All the kindergarten moms and grandmothers were treated to wonderful songs, poems, verses and worship. It really touched me to see my little girl praising the Lord through her heartfelt voice. We had a even more special treat that my mom was able to come. She spent the week in the hospital with another infection and low white blood cells and we thought she would have to miss out on this special day. She was released yesterday and was able to come. She was even sporting a new hair-do. Now we look even more alike! All in all it was a wonderful day spent with my mom and my little girl who seems to becoming more grown up by the minute. I look forward to many more of these special days in the future!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am so glad your mom got to join you. You all look so beautiful. Can't wait to see you soon.