Thursday, September 17, 2009

Horse Play

Hailee always finds a reason to strike a pose.
Mia's idea of posing :)


Maybe I should invest in some proper boots for horse riding.
All we had were rain boots.


Hailee is tired of being lead around.
She is ready to take off on her own!


I took the girls out to my Aunt and Uncle's house this last weekend to see their horse, Spinner. Hailee has always loved horses! She loves riding them, feeding them and brushing them. I have even found her having on hot summer afternoons, sitting by herself having conversations with Spinner. She is so sweet! Mia on the other hand has been terrified of horses. Last summer she wouldn't walk past a window in the house if she could see the horse let alone go near it. That all came to a screeching halt last weekend. Mia decided that she loves Spinner too. She helped brush him, help lead him and rode him. She looked so small up on that big horse but she loved every minute of it! I don't know but there might be horse lessons in our future. When we were driving away Hailee said, "Mom, when I grow up I want to live by Aunt Peggy so I can have a horse too." I love that girl!

No comments: