Sunday, March 21, 2010

Water Park Fun

My best friend, Stacy, and I decided to have a little fun with the girls. She had a coupon to this place called, "Triple Play" in Coeur d'Alene which is basically an indoor water park. We have never been there and didn't know much about it so we looked into what it was all about. Come to find out there is a hotel attached and that they are running really good specials right now. So Stacy, Hailee, Mia and Koryn (Stacy's daughter) and myself loaded into the car on Friday afternoon and headed east. The girls had no idea where we were going and were so excited when we arrived and saw the huge water slides. It's not a very big water park but a good time was had by us all. We swam, went down the water slides and had a great big sleepover. Everyone had a lot of fun and needed good naps when we returned. Too bad I forgot my camera!

1 comment:

Sally said...

That sounds like SO MUCH FUN Kristie! So glad you got to go do that... sounds like a blast!