Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful!

I'm thankful for...

*My beautiful, healthy girls that keep me laughing and smiling!

*My family for their constant and continual love and support!

*My friends near and far who lift me up and always know exactly what to say!

*My faith in God!
"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all you heart. I will be found by you declares the Lord." - Jeremiah 29:14

*Hope!

*My job which I enjoy going to each and every day!

*Wonderful teachers who give my children love and knowledge that will last a lifetime!

*Funny things my kids say!
"I can't wait for CHICKEN DAY!" (Mia, 4)
"It's so hard being a big sister, she just always needs me!" (Hailee, 8)

*A safe vehicle to get through all the snow!

*Angels watching from above!

No comments: